Big Blue View is on the clock for the sixth overall pick
The 2019 Big Blue View Draft-A-Thon is now open!
As we explained over the weekend, rather than holding a standard community mock draft with one person playing GM for each team and just doing the first round, this year we have opened up the draft to the entire Big Blue View community. For the next two days you will be controlling the New York Giants draft.
I will keep a mock draft running using The Draft Network’s draft machine with their predictive board. Each post will keep track of the picks made so far while also including the Top – 10 remaining players on the draft board and a poll for BBV to cast their votes. Once the poll is closed I will announce the pick as well as the next post.
The two picks for the first round will each get 90 minutes.
The Picks So Far
- Arizona Cardinals – Kyler Murray (QB, Oklahoma)
- San Francisco 49ers – Nick Bosa (EDGE, Ohio State)
- New York Jets – Quinnen Williams (iDL, Alabama)
- Oakland Raiders – Josh Allen (EDGE, Kentucky)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Devin White (LB, LSU)
Best Players Available
5. Jawaan Taylor (OT, Florida)
7. Rashan Gary (EDGE, Michigan)
8. Ed Oliver (iDL, Houston)
9. D.K. Metcalf (WR, Ole Miss)
10. Dwayne Haskins (QB, Ohio State)
11. Montez Sweat (EDGE, Mississippi State)
12. Drew Lock (QB, Missouri)
13. T.J. Hockenson (TE, Iowa)
14. Brian Burns (EDGE, FSU)
15. Noah Fant (TE, Iowa
The New York Giants Are On The Clock
Note: It is possible that the poll will not appear on some platforms. If you can’t see it, state that in the subject line of your comment and make your vote in the body. Only vote once and only comments that state the poll wasn’t visible will be counted. For simplicity’s sake I will not be counting write-in votes. I don’t agree with all of TDN’s rankings either, but we’re going to keep this as organized as possible.