On the latest episode of the Big Blue View podcast, Dan Pizzuta and Chris Pflum break down what happened in the New York Giants’ 28-27 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. Topics on the podcast include:
- Why this was the best offensively schemed game of the season
- How that benefited Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram
- Play-action success without rushing success
- Game management on the second-to-last offensive drive
- Why the Colts’ schematic advantage on offense showed as the game progressed
You can listen to the episode on your browser here or with the embedded player below:
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View Radio on the show’s home page. You can also find the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find us on all your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.
Original article: https://www.bigblueview.com/big-blue-view-radio/2018/12/24/18154957/podcast-dan-and-chris-break-down-last-minute-giants-loss-to-the-colts