Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty Images
Answering your questions before the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine
With another weekend almost here, it’s also once again time for The Chris and Joe Show to open up the mailbag and answer your questions.
This Week’s Questions
- Should the Giants spend cap money on Jack Conklin and a premier pass rusher, then save the rest of their money to extend players on expiring rookie contracts?
(Note: this would apply to Dalvin Tomlinson, Evan Engram, and Wayne Gallman. The Giants can begin negotiating with Saquon Barkley, Will Hernandes, B.J. Hill, and Lorenzo Carter after the 2020 season.)
- Why would, or should, the Giants try to use their cap space to execute an “NBA-style” trade, taking on a bad contract in exchange for a good draft pick?
(Note: this question references a question from last week’s show asking whether or not the Giants would consider trading for Nick Foles and his bad contract if it also meant netting a high draft pick, a la the Cleveland Browns trade for Brock Osweiler.)
- If Tua Tagovailoa is drafted with the second or third pick, what are the odds that the another team would be interested in trading up to fourth overall for Justin Herbert, and is Herbert worth the pick?
- Who do we think will run the fastest 40 yard dash at the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine?
- What, in our opinion, is the most fun and entertaining drill or position group to watch at the Combine?
- Which players’ stock could improve the most at this year’s Combine?
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: